Ka’iulani of Princeville
On a 17-acre peninsular bluff on Kaua’i’s north shore, Ka’iulani of Princeville is blessed with panoramic ocean views, the eighth hole of the Prince Golf Course, and a dramatic 250-foot deep valley. Designed to be a “good neighbor,” this luxury residential condominium blends unique Hawaiian architecture with natural garden-isle beauty. 77 luxury duplex and triplex residences make up this community. AHL also provided Master Planning services for this project.
- AIA Multi-Family Design Achievement in Architecture
- Building Institute of America 2009 Award of Excellence
- Parade of Homes Division IV Multi-Family Top Award for Homes $999,001 to $1,999,000
- The Gas Company Award for Best Use of Gas Energy
- American Society of Landscape Architects
- 2009 Design Achievement in Landscape